Cup of Joe 2.0
Fresh Ideas Brewed Daily
Ideas and Innovation. Often times, sparked by a little caffeine, ordinary, every day conversations have turned into some serious brainstorming sessions…many times leading to breakthrough ideas. Bringing His ideas to fruition… that’s what I’m all about. And, that is the essence of this blog.
I’m at my best when I’m thinking, exploring, adapting and collaborating with others around new concepts. Sometimes these are brand new original ideas, but often they are ideas that just need polished or promoted. That’s where innovation & marketing comes in. Taking something that is already good, putting our heads together, and hours later, coming away with an improved version, better communication strategy, or brand new idea.
Let’s get started…we’ll need the following ingredients: a fresh idea, a good “cup of joe”, and a sense of God’s Spirit guiding the conversation. Maybe some day we can sit down together and solve the world’s problems. Until then, check back often…leave a comment or two…and share your ideas.
“Picture the blog world as the biggest coffeehouse on earth” – Business Week
Learn a little more about Joe.
Joe’s Life Purpose: to glorify God by bringing His ideas to fruition
Joe’s Family: Beautiful wife Cindy, and 4 great kids.
Joe’s Education: Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration / Marketing
The University of Akron, graduated Magna Cum Laude, top 3% of class.
My Top 5 StrengthsFinder Themes: Maximizer, Strategic, Responsibility, Ideation, Achiever
Executive Pastor – First Christian Church, Canton OH (returned in Jan. 2010)
Owner: Cup of Joe Communications, LLC – Small Business Marketing & Communications Coach
Where Joe used to work:
- In The Round Design Group as Lead Marketing Strategist and New Project Development.
- Innis Maggiore, Account Executive at The Nation’s Leading Agency in the Practice of Positioning.
- First Christian Church, Edgewood Campus. Canton, Stark County, Ohio (Feb. 2001 – Aug. 2008)
- Gave leadership to Web, Print, Communications/Marketing, IT, Global Missions
- AT&T as Advertising Account Executive, Akron OH. CEO Pinnacle of Success Winner, top 1% .
- Color Tile Inc. as Regional Sales Manager, State of Michigan. Successfully managed 23 stores.
My hobbies: Online Technologies, Social Media, Reading,Â Golf, Music, Mobile Phone Photography, Research & Development of Ideas, and of course â€” all of this whileÂ enjoying a goodÂ cup of coffee with friends & family.
Connect with Joe on: